Founded in 1868, Champagne Canard-Duchêne is located in Ludes, Premier Cru village – Reims Montagne. Its founders, Victor Canard and Léonie Duchêne, were granted the right by the Russian Imperial Family to adopt its coat of arms as the family emblem. In 1890, their son Edmond penetrated the very close circle of the suppliers to the Court of Tsar Nicolas II of Russia. In 1978, Canard-Duchêne was associated with Veuve Clicquot and then joined the LVMH Group, which transmitted its rigour and search for quality. Subsequently, the takeover by the independent Champagne group Thiénot occurred in October 2003.
Champagne Canard-Duchêne 成立於 1868 年，位於Reims Montagne 的 一級田莊村Ludes。其創始人Victor Canard 和LéonieDuchêne 是香檳區的知名人士，備受沙俄尼古拉二世及皇室推崇，曾獲得皇室特賜徽章。自19 世紀末起，頭戴皇冠的雙頭鷹，這一沙俄皇室的象徵便印在了所有Canard-Duchêne 葡萄酒的標籤上。1978 年，Canard-Duchêne 與 Veuve Clicquot 合作，加入了 LVMH集團，以提高對品質的追求。於2003 年，香檳巨頭 Thiénot 集團收購Canard-Duchêne，成為其香檳家族的一份子。